A Young Couples Journey Out Of Debt, And Down A Path To Financial Independence.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Assets: +0.75, Debts: -2.74: Net Worth + 13.98%

November has not turned out to be quite as bad a month as I had previously thought it would be.

Our total debt load decreased by 2.74%. This was due largely to that lump sum payment I received from my pension.

I would have liked to see my total assets increase more on a month to month basis, but with the markets as they are I am glad that I am still coming out positive at the end of the month.

I am really pleased with our progress this month, we've had to resist a lot of consumer temptations, and it has paid off. We have also been able to resist temptation of another kind and are staying in the market for the long run. We are remaining positive and believe if we stay on the same path it will pay off in the end.

For a detailed look at the progress we have made, have a look at my net worth IQ profile.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger